Retail Facility Services
Commercial Assessments provides "Store Surveys” and many other information collection services for portfolios of retail properties. Store Surveys provide facility managers with the ability to survey their entire portfolio on a national bases. Store surveys can also include a variety tasks to be completed on site, such as the application of asset tags, measurements of displays, performing a photo-survey, auditing utility meters and much more.
The scope of the surveys can be customized to your specific facility management needs. They provide facilities managers with a wide array of benefits, depending on the project at hand. For example, they can be used in capital expenditure planning, franchisee compliance, or ADA adherence.
Here are examples of possible scopes:
- Major Components. Survey the condition, useful remaining life, and repair/replacement costs for major components.
- Asset Tags. Does your equipment need to be managed centrally? Would the application of asset takes, and the collection of equipment data accomplish this goal? Watch the video.
- Signage. Is your marketing plan being followed?
- Utilities. Are you paying for some of your neighbor's utility bills?
- Accessibility. Check for ADA conformity.
- Franchise Compliance. Are your franchisees in compliance with corporate policy?
- Customer Experience. We can relay the “customer experience” issues related to property condition.
Case Study. In 2010 the owner of several of the country's largest restaurant brands engaged our services to help them asset tag and organize much of their capital equipment. The collection and data allowed them to managed their equipment centrally and dramatically cut costs in repair and maintenance.
Video. Watch the video about our Asset Tagging service.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help streamline and cut costs in your organization.