- Place around or cover your shoes while working in the garden. When necessary to return to the house, remove bags and shoes are clean.
- Wrap contents when shipping in item to prevent any potential water damage.
- Wrap paint brushes or rollers used in latex paint jobs to be saved for next project. (Clean first, of course.)
- Use plastic bags for cat litter before tossing into trash can. One reader also suggested using plastic bags for diapers.
- Use plastic bags as trash bags for the car.
- Place grocery store cold products in plastic bags from grocery to home, then return bags or reuse on next visit.
- Tie bags in trees around or near garden and when the wind blows it will scare any unwanted critters away. (I think wanted critters, too.?)
- Donate bags to the local food pantry for their use in delivering products.
Well, there you have it. We'd like to hear your suggestions. Drop us a note in the comments box below.
Thanks for taking the time.