Radon Gas Test
Why? Because Radon is in your house and it's the single leading cause of lung cancer among non-smokers. Radon is an invisible, naturally occurring gas that emanates from the earth’s soil. You can’t see it, smell it or touch it, but it’s a major health risk. No home is risk-free – new/old, well-insulated/poorly insulated, basement/no basement.
What? We install a Radon gas monitor in the home that continuously measures gas levels for 48 hours. We pick up the monitor and compare results to EPA thresholds. We deliver a professional, high quality report to you with conclusions and recommended next steps.