Café Keyword Search: US Inspect
Why do customers need a home inspection?
Buyers need an independent assessment of the home they are purchasing. Agents need confidence that they are helping their customers to make informed decisions.
Why should you use US Inspect Home Inspection Services?
US Inspect is a home inspection industry leader for over 30 years, and they are a Long & Foster preferred partner and long standing member of our Home Service Connections network of trusted vendors. When you work with US Inspect for a home inspection, you will benefit from their:
- Smart and professional inspectors
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Comprehensive areas of service, which cover all of Long & Foster’s markets
- 24×7 scheduling
What are other benefits of the US Inspect program?
- Discounts for your customers: Help your clients save money (exclusive to Long & Foster)
- One-hour report delivery: Get your inspection and report today (also exclusive to Long & Foster)
- Informative reports: Receive an accessible, colorful and helpful report, complete with photographs and other useful information
- 105-day inspection guarantee: Benefit from the assurance that if something breaks after the inspection, US Inspect will get it fixed (exclusive to Long & Foster) – see more details below
- Free infrared, every inspection: Instill confidence in your homebuyers
- Everything digital: Save time with digital agreements, payments and reports
- Superior inspectors: Work with friendly, factual and licensed inspectors
- 24×7 scheduling: Gain access to inspector schedules for rapid scheduling
- Long & Foster hotline: Ask questions and book appointments directly by calling 1.877.USINSPECT
What is US Inspect’s Inspection Guarantee?
If an item that was inspected by US Inspect and confirmed to be operating properly at the time of inspection breaks within a designated period (see below), US Inspect will fix it.
- Exclusive to Long & Foster
- Valid for 105 days from date of home inspection <OR> 30 days from closing date
- Free with every home inspection
- Includes mechanical and structure coverage
- Simple, online claims process
US Inspect’s inspection guarantee applies after your manufacturer’s warranty (first) and any existing home warranty (second).
What types of inspections are available?
US Inspect offers a wide range of inspection services, including:
- Home Inspections
- Radon Gas Test
- Termite Inspection
- Mold Assessment
- Infrared Inspection
- Swimming Pool Inspection
- Lawn Sprinkler Inspection
- Deck Inspection
- Home Re-Inspection
- Well Potability Test
- Well Flow Test
- Radon Water Test
- Sewer Scope Inspection
- New Home Inspections
- Foundation Inspection
- Pre-Drywall Inspection
- Pre-Occupancy Home Inspection
- New Home Builders Warranty Inspection
How do I view a sample report?
What is the US Inspect Service Commitment?
US Inspect promises that we will “deliver the best home inspections in your neighborhood. Our reputation is built on 30 years of honesty, integrity and excellent service to customers during one of their most important life decisions – buying or selling a home.”
How do I get discounts for my customers?
How do I get started?
You can call 1.877.USINSPECT or click the schedule button below.
Can I request a specific inspector?
Yes, you can request a specific inspector, if you’d like.
What if my inspector isn’t available?
Consistent high quality service is US Inspect’s mantra, and that means, they train all of their licensed inspectors to be friendly and factual. In addition, reports are the same across all inspections, so you will receive the same useful report and same great service, no matter with which inspector you work.
How can I learn more about US Inspect?
Additional details are available on the US Inspect Café page, where you will find a product summary, talking points and other helpful information.
Café Keyword: US Inspect
Who can I contact if I have questions?
If you have a question regarding US Inspect Home Inspection, please contact:
Home Service Connections Director, Vendor Relations