We recruit, hire and train the best home inspectors in the industry.
Our home inspectors are employees, not contractors or franchise operators. We hire employees because we want to ensure a consistent, high quality customer journey, inspection experience, and report.
We hire and train inspectors to deliver the highest quality home inspection according to our shared values and service commitment:
- Inspect — Engage with care and technical skill
- Educate — Help customers learn about the home
- Inform — Deliver report with relevant comments and high-resolution photos
- Communicate — Provide information that is meaningful, useful, and clear
We train our inspectors to deliver a consistent approach to home inspections:
- Greet! — Our inspector says “Hello!,” discusses objectives and planned approach, and asks if you have any special questions or requests
- Scan — Our inspector conducts a quick circuit of the property, sizing up the scope of the inspection
- Inspect — Our inspector carefully examines visible and accessible areas and systems
- Report — Our inspector reviews issues, answers your questions, and sends our digital inspection report to you by email