Our Radon Gas Test determines if your home’s radon levels exceed safe levels established by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Radon is Invisible
You and your family can’t see or smell radon gas but it’s present in every home. Radon gas comes from radioactive elements (uranium and radium) present in soil. Radon gas enters through the home’s foundation.
Radon is Dangerous
- Radon is a cancer-causing radioactive gas present in every home
- 1 in 3 homes had test levels that exceeded the EPA’s recommended action level for radon exposure
- A family whose home has high levels is exposed to 35x more radiation as the NRC would allow if that family were standing next to a radioactive waste site
- Radon is the #1 cause of lung cancer among non-smokers, according to the EPA
- We place our radon monitor in the home
- Our radon monitor tests air samples for 48+ hours
- We pick up the radon monitor and deliver results
- No lab tests are required
If your home exceeds EPA minimum radon levels, we provide you with specific recommendations and next steps.