Our Pre-listing Inspection empowers you to confidently address issues prior to listing and helps you to prepare your home for a successful, high value sale.
Homes with our Pre-listing Inspection sell faster for a higher price.
- Total transaction transparency – Information is shared, which establishes trust.
- More time, less stress, lower costs to make repairs – Establishes value of repairs or concessions.
- Fewer conditional offers – Less uncertainty for seller and buyer.
- Eliminates surprises – Less negotiation, no renegotiation.
- Differentiates your listing – Gives prospective buyers more confidence.
We make doing business easy for you and your Realtor.
Convenient Scheduling Options
Confirm a pre-listing inspection in just a few minutes with our online scheduler or our friendly call center. Review and digitally sign our inspection agreement and pay via our convenient online web portal.
Best On-Site Experience
Our licensed inspectors are the best in the business. We know you’re not an inspector! We inform and educate you about the house and property with factual, low-key approaches.
Spectacular Report Delivered Within Minutes
Easy to read, colorful, photographic and stored in the cloud for easy access and retrieval. Our inspectors collect data using mobile devices and deliver our inspection report to you within minutes of the end of the inspection.
Our Pre-listing Inspection gives you a comprehensive understanding of the condition of the property across a dozen major categories: Exterior, Roof, Structure, Water Control Systems, Insulation and Ventilation, Interior, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Fuel Services, Appliances and Environmental Systems.
If we identify issues, we provide you with specific recommendations and next steps.